Key Accounts Manager
Lamudi PH – Lam-Sales
As Key Account Manager you are part of the key to Lamudi's growth - where growth is defined not only by increasing revenues through an increasing # of developer clients, but equally by increasing the # of highly relevant properties offered to people searching for their new dream home. As one of our KAMs you shall leave a sophisticated impression to our clients by not only passing on the message of online marketing but- by truly having understood online marketing's underlying logics - work more as a consultant to your clients than as a sales representative.
Mission: To ensure every real estate developer in the country works with Lamudi for lead generation.
- Preparation + presentation of pitch decks
- Pitching and signing deals by means of phone and meetings
- Administration of all sales activities + results in Salesforce and G-doc trackers
- 1-5 years experience with startups, top-tier management consulting or investment banking and/or 2+ years experience in B2B sales.
- Very strong communicator both in written and verbal skills
- Excellent at building + maintaining relationships
- Sales & negotiation skills
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Works independently
- Works with a high level of energy
- Well organized & structured working style
- Team player
Perks and Benefits
· Paid Holidays · Paid Sick Leave
· Life Insurance · Paid Vacation Leave
· Single Parent Leave