Corporate Account Manager
Sales & Business Development – Lam-Sales /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
As a Corporate Account Manager you are part of the key to Lamudi's growth, where growth is defined not only by increasing revenues through an increasing number of developer clients, but equally by increasing the number of highly relevant properties offered to people searching for their new dream home. As one of our Corporate Account Managers, you shall leave a sophisticated impression to our clients by not only passing on the message of online marketing but by truly having understood online marketing's underlying logic. You will work more as a consultant to your clients than as a sales representative.
You will want to work with us if you can:
- Do strong preparation and presentation for pitching business proposals
- Complete own administration task of all sales activities
- Update results in Salesforce and Google document trackers
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintain relationships with clients.
- Actively approach targeted business clients (phone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Search for new client leads
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommending product and service improvements.
- Professionally communicate and present for corporate meeting with clients
We want you to work with us if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience of industry sales experience, B2B sales experience
- Very strong communicator both in written and verbal skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining client relationships
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Works with a high level of energy
- Customer obsessed
- Great at building relationships
At Lamudi, you can be part of a young, dynamic team that is rapidly growing. If you share the same hunger for innovation and customer satisfaction, and if you thrive on diversity, we are just one click away!
Click Apply For This Job now!