Marketing – Marketing /
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach. Lamudi.co.id is a property technology company that aims to enable and support all parties along the property seeking, buying, and selling process from our range of products and services.
About the Challenge
We are looking for a Content Lead to join our SEO team whose mission is to position Lamudi.co.id as a thought leader on property portals in Indonesia. As a Content Lead, you will create a local content strategy, lead a team of in-house and freelancers and work towards building a number one property portal in Indonesia.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic topics, creating an editorial calendar across our channels (blog, pages, etc), publishing and distributing content, and measuring results. Ultimately you’ll own the growth of our content reach with a main focus on blogging. Your team will publish content across all sections of Lamudi.co.id to support business metrics at each level. To achieve that, you will work closely with the SEO team. Finally, you will also be encouraged to search for external publishing opportunities and establish partnerships to open new distribution channels and expand our content reach
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will create and execute a local content strategy using various channels
- You will build a number-one blog for all topics related directly and indirectly to Property in Indonesia
- You will lead a team of highly motivated content creators
- You will hire and lead a team of content freelancers
- You will write articles, product news, and other content assets
- You will polish and own a unified brand voice
- You will identify and create content partnerships with industry thought leaders and media
Is this you?
- A captain: someone who knows how to run a tight ship > with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A start-up mentality: work until the job is done, able to lead by example towards a highly productive team
- Can do attitude: sees solutions and is able to act upon them
- Digital marketers: A tech-savvy, has strong experience in raising awareness and can competently manage digital strategies such as SEO/SEM marketing
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS content marketing
- Proven track record of building and leading great teams
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- A journalism background is a big plus
- Effective working across multiple cross-functional teams
- Extraordinary relationship-building and strong presentation skills
- A strongly motivated person not afraid of a high-paced role
For Internal Reference
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to SEO Manager. During the interview process, you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!