Makati City /
Finance & Legal – Finance /
As part of the Lamudi Technical Services Corp. (LTSC) finance team, the Junior Accountant is primarily responsible in providing standardized, rule-based services to LTSC’s clients. This refers to the end-to-end processes of accounts payable, accounts receivables, bookkeeping, reporting and compliance. The Junior Accountant will work with the finance manager, and other LTSC’s functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed positively and in accordance within prescribed deadlines.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Finance and Accounting process
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Performs the day-to-day Accounts Payable process
- Responsible for oversight of all intercompany transactions as well as the completeness and accuracy of the Intercompany accounts
- Intercompany Accounting (Prepare monthly and quarterly intercompany billing)
- Processing, analyzing and reporting of financial statements and journals
- Performs high complexity monthly account reconciliation
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures in compliance of IFRS
- Preparation of the monthly deliverables such as expense journals, re-classification of accounts, and management reports.
- Participate in work-plans to meet targets and manage workload balance
- Support the achievement of monthly KPIs for Finance and Accounting Team
- Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration and use of team-based methods and tools.
- Identify issues on a timely manner and provide a possible solution to it.
- Implement and improve best practices defined by the company
- Implement quality controls to ensure standard processes are followed.
- Support of monthly, quarterly, yearly financial statements in the respective area
- Prepares and files local compliance reporting
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Reconciling of bank statements
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- At least 2-3 years of experience in General Accounting, Financial Reporting and Reconciliation
- Above average communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) skills
- Experience with Xero is advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- Independent, responsible and team-oriented personality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Deadline – oriented
- Clean legal records is a must