CORPORATE AFFAIRS MANAGER
Marketing – Corporate Communication /
About the challenge
For most Indonesians', buying a home is the largest purchasing decision they make in their life. Lamudi's mission is to make finding any Indonesians' dream home more easy and trustworthy. We use technology as a means to improve the industry, empowering property companies -from SME's to large corporate- with technology solutions. By 2020, our tools power thousands of businesses. In this role, you will be at the forefront of formulating and executing Lamudi's reputation efforts among policymakers and key opinion former's.
In this role, you’ll advocate for Lamudi. You're passionate about the opportunity to shape the future of how we use and build technology for the benefit of the nation.
The individual selected for this role will help facilitate numerous high-impact projects related to market expansion. The scope and scale of this work is immense, but it’s also deeply meaningful and energizing. It will challenge you to be resourceful, build meaningful relations with relevant external stakeholders, think big while staying connected to the details, and embrace a high degree of change and ambiguity.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams to identify, analyze and manage external related issues that help the company maintain and enhance its brand and relationships with targeted, high-level audiences
- Represent the company on market expansion projects in coordination with PR and business colleagues
- Build and maintain relations with external stakeholders
- Create communication materials (presentations, toolkits, written reports) that help spread our business narratives across communication channels
- Conducting in-depth research to solve regulatory problems hindering the development of Lamudi, and work with internal teams and external stakeholders to resolve ethical violations
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in PR (agency or in-house public relations), government relations, compliance, journalism, public/corporate affairs. Hands-on experience in dealing with government organizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of (disruptive) Internet technologies and the policy environments that surround them, and experience advocating on behalf of core tech policy issues, is preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as an ability for independent project management and execution
- Strong public speaking, relationship and networking skills
- Ability to multi-task and execute top-notch work against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong working relationships with peers and partners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience interacting with executive management and senior leadership
- Team player with good judgement, and the ability to adapt and in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!