Central Team – Finance, Legal, and HR
About the challenge:
As Lamudi’s Finance Officer you will be responsible for all intercompany transactions and you will be supporting the central team in compiling the Group Financial Statement. Your duties will include but not limited to monthly reporting, participating in audits, and other financial reporting necessary reports.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial reporting, taxation rules and excel skills. In addition to be capable of independently working on tasks, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical skills.
Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting
- Leading and supporting the financial local reporting
- Establishing Intangible Assets report on a quarterly basis
- Assisting in the creation of financial analyses
- Responsible for the transfer pricing guideline
- Supporting and coordinating all internal and external audit activities
- Supporting in compliance with international tax and accounting rules
- Graduate of any related course; Master's degree preferred
- At least 3 years related work experience
- Experience in a multi-national company is an advantage
- Very strong verbal and written communication
- Analytical and number mindset
- Can work independently and in a team environment
- Clean legal records are a must
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!