Sales & Business Development – After-Sales /
About the Challenge
Do you enjoy helping others and are you good with numbers? Do you have a background in consumer loans or the KPR/Mortgage division of a large financial institution? Are you tired of working for a bank and do you want to work in a fast growing company with ample opportunities for personal and career growth? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for a Financial Advisor who will be advising customers on how to finance their home purchase. You will be dealing with all sorts of customers and helping them with all their KPR and other methods of home purchase financing questions. You will be working in a customer’s best interests, it’s down to you to find the best financial package based on their situation and income, and guide them on which loans to pick. You will use your financial knowledge, your experience of a banks' internal operations and your knowledge of consumer loans and use these to make recommendations for each individual case. You will have the exciting opportunity to play a crucial part in our customer’s home-owning journey and you will be at the center of our operations.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will prepare and present pitch decks
- You will prepare and maintain the financing resource center
- You will establish and maintain relevant partnerships
- You will support sales through the financing process
- You will administrate all sales activities and results in CRM and online trackers
Is this you?
- Laws and regulation knowledge: Has good knowledge of mortgage policies, regulations, and laws; able to stay up to date with any changes in these areas
- Communication skills: Strong verbal communication skills, able to assess what the clients are looking for and to explain complex KPR concepts simply
- Analytical mindset: Able to quickly assess a client’s needs and find a product that meets their specifications
- Interpersonal skills: Great at making customers feel comfortable, to establish trust and professionally respond to any questions or concerns that may arise
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree from reputable universities
- Have at least 4 years of work experience in a financial institution dealing with consumers loans and KPR, with excellent customer service and the ability to build strong relationships with customers, peers, and more senior individuals
- Ability to handle a high volume of the client requests on a daily basis and giving them clear guidance on what financing options to consider
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong partnership skills to work effectively with internal teams (Bankers, Capital Advisors, Underwriters, etc.) and external constituents as needed for each transaction
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Financial Advisor Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!