SEO WRITER INTERN
SEO – Content Writer
About the Challenge
Do you have excellent writing skills? Do you have a solid background and sincere interest in SEO? Do you have extensive knowledge of keyword research?
We are looking for SEO Content Writer Intern who will be writing meaningful articles related to real estate that will be published mainly throughout media, blogs and our website with the aim to strengthen our brand as well as SEO positioning. In short, you will be responsible for writing, optimizing, assigning, and editing content with the goal of increasing search traffic. You should be skilled at crafting SEO content initiatives and collaborating with others to meet (and exceed) traffic goals. In this job, you will get the chance to apply your expertise to the optimization of unique content — this includes short and long-form pieces, across multiple channels, — created daily.
Your key responsibilities
- Writing of content including, but not limited to: journal articles, PR articles, SEO/link-building articles, advertorials, magazine articles, and research reports
- Writes and optimizes content for Lamudi with the goal of increasing search traffic while maintaining a voice for the brand
- Works closely with SEO Manager to create content for specific business-critical keywords and keyword phrases
- Research and report on competitive keywords and competitive content landscapes.
- Support all other related duties as directed by the SEO Manager.
Who We are Looking for
- Bachelor degree students from any major, preferably in communications/journalism/marketing
- Organized, self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and across different verticals
- Comfortable taking feedback and adapting to changing conditions
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively on deadline
- Independently conducting research and being able to translate learning into meaningful articles
- This internship will begin for 3 month and will be extended as needed.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!