Lamudi Indonesia – Finance & GA
About the Challenge
Do you have a background in taxation and accounting? Are you a confident, flexible and willing to learn? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a tax professional to progress their career within an Accounting and Tax Specialist team.
We are looking for a Tax Specialist who will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of taxation. This will provide you with the opportunity to help us meet our tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on the business. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be a key team member, performing a range of tax services and supporting the team with responses to technical inquiries and requests for information. You will learn what it really like to work in a fast-growing startup environment, and how scalable processes work in such an environment.
Your key responsibilities;
- Prepare Electronic Tax Payment (SSE) and Monthly and Annual Corporate Income Tax Return using e-SPT
- To accurately and timely complete or review and submit income tax returns, related payments, and monthly tax accounting entries across different entities within the Lamudi Group
- Able to give a suggestion of prompt solutions for identified tax issues in accordance with applicable tax regulation or law
- Ensuring all tax returns (PPh, PPN, etc,) are submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable tax regulations or law
- To understand and review the accounting and tax treatment applied to business operations, to ensure that the correct tax treatment is applied
- To review the tax processes and controls within the business in order to minimize tax risk and to assess where the control environment can be improved
- To prepare tax opinions, objections, appeals on any income tax-related matter as may be necessary
- To assist with tax due diligence assignments on an ad-hoc basis
Who We are Looking for
- You have a Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting, Finance, Management, Fiscal or relevant studies
- Minimum 2 years of tax work experiences in a corporate or start-up or in the industry
- Deep understanding in Accounting Principles and Taxes, completion of brevet “A” and “B” is a distinct advantage
- Thorough knowledge and experiences of corporation tax-related issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal/communication skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and approach with strong team working/collaboration
- Willingness to take ownership and work in a 'hands-on' environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!