Technical SEO Lead
Operations – SEO /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Improve website’s current performance and traffic.
- Implementation of advance technical SEO roadmap based on the latest best practices.
- Coordinating with content, design, social media, and other teams
- Have leadership skills to manage team
- Identify gaps and growth opportunities and convert them into wins
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Acquire quality backlinks for the digital properties
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Must have excellent knowledge about the google guidelines on SEO best practices
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Advance Web Ranking) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Search Console)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude and excellent Excel skills
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!