CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER - ACQUISITION
Sales & Business Development – Project Acquisition /
About the challenge
Are you a great negotiator? Do you have an interest in acquiring and knowing property business? Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Client Solutions Manager, we're looking for someone to acquire and manage the projects that we work with, and are on the lookout for an all-round commercial talent.
In this role you will be working with property developers throughout Indonesia to support their sales and marketing, using best in class technology to do so. Property developers in Indonesia are generally conventional companies. We bring disruption to the industry with tools that allow them to sell much more efficiently, both saving them cost and speeding up their sales volume.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will build a pipeline of property developers and maintain this in our CRM
- You will present to potential partners and convincing them about the benefits of partnering with us
- You will leverage new and future relationships with management of property developers
- You will negotiate deals with senior management of property developers
- You will own the strategy for executing on shared goals with our clients; project management of the marketing & sales plan to be executed with the client
- You will analyze longevity and benefits of the potential or existing projects
Is this you?
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills: Someone who can convince every customer that we have the best deal
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo, and is always on the lookout to improve
- Excellent relations building skills: Can put themselves in someone else shoes and build relationships with ease and joy. Understands people's needs and desires in a heartbeat
- Resilient: Someone who can stand even tho there are some discourage situations, no harsh conversation can get them demotivated. Understands and able to deal with people who have a bad day
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, and able to face problems
- University degree from top tier Indonesian or foreign university
- Min. 3 years experience in selling, account management, consulting, relationship management or meeting customers in any other way
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a plus
- You have a strong interest in e-commerce companies and start-ups
- You are persuasive and customer centrist
- You are a mature negotiating partner
- You have a good command of the English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Being skilled in PowerPoint is a plus
- You have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
- You are proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Project Acquisition Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!