Lamudi Indonesia – Business Development
About the challenge
Would you love to see the direct impact of your own work? Do you enjoy mentoring and managing your team? Are you able to achieve and make others achieve targets? Then you may be the person we're looking for!
Lamudi is looking for ambitious builders to help us build the largest most trustworthy platform to find your dream home. We look to change the perception Indonesians’ have on the property industry using technology as a tool to achieve the best customer service.
We are hiring a CITY LAUNCHER to help build our fast-growing business. As BDM you will be responsible for building out a promising business unit across different cities in Indonesia. As a City Launcher, you will work on the operations team, and your work will be at the center of building the success of our business model. At its core, your role will be to localize our business to each of our diverse marketplaces. You will arrive in a new city and establish Lamudi on every street corner in just a few months, if not weeks. This exciting role involves wearing many hats. You will be running everything including sales, marketing, recruiting, operation management, business development, policy, communications, and much more.
You will be responsible for executing the strategic plan and building a solid, well-managed team by:
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring Lamudi's success in each of our new markets
- Design a top-level assessment of the city the launcher will have to launch. The launcher will need to collaborate with several departments to get things done
- Develop and implement effective strategies for growth in our new markets
- Build a strategy to recruit as many team members across Indonesia Motivating, training and managing your team who conduct marketing, sales and training activities
- Creating a performance culture within your team by setting the right targets, boundaries and competitive atmosphere
- Maintaining effective communication, coordination and working relationships within the team
- Growing the business month by month
- Adjusting processes with an open mindset for change in a fast-paced startup environment
- Initiate and organize events to make your team and members/partners successful sellers
- Build something from the ground up, which means that there is no task too small or too big for you to tackle.
Who are we looking for
- You are recognized as a top performer and have at least 3 years of work experience (experience in the property industry is beneficial, but not required)
- You feel that selling is not hard work for you, just your second nature (sales experience is beneficial, but not required)
- You are the definition of a leader and getting others to perform is as usual for you as breathing (previous experience as a team manager is beneficial, but you can show this through your leadership character)
- You have a university degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- You command the English language, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively
- You are strong multi-tasker with great administration skills
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are target oriented, persuasive, customer centric, and stress resistant
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!