CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
About the Challenge
Are you a born multitasker? Are you organized, detailed, and service-oriented? Are you a digital savvy, meaning you are able to quickly master new technologies and in particular digital media?
We are currently in the process of looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our growing team. You will be our front-line in supporting our big B2B clients. You will play a critical role in ensuring client success by collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be a generalist, a project manager while also maintaining client relations.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
Responsibilities include :
- Working closely with the Business Development team to successfully onboard new clients and help develop effective digital marketing campaigns
- Prioritizing and managing multiple complex projects concurrently
- Understanding client needs and requirements, making a plan to meet all the client requirements and making sure the internal teams execute your plan
- Carrying out some 'hands-on' elements such as analyzing and drawing insight from creative teams, performance marketing, and content teams
- Analyzing client campaign performance, preparing and giving presentations to the client to discuss results
- Continued campaign analysis and optimization to generate growth, and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
Who are we looking for?
- A bachelor degree from reputable Indonesian university or foreign university
- 2-4 years of work experience in client success, account management, consulting, project management or equivalent role
- Experienced in project management skills, great multi-tasker who gets things done
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to develop activities based upon proactive analysis of client needs
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Demonstrated ability to influence and direct client activities
- Experience working with the staff at multiple levels, including senior management, is a plus
- Effective problem solving, collaboration, and influencing skills are crucial for the position
- Social/digital media savvy
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button below to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!