CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Lamudi Indonesia – Business Development
About the Challenge
Are you a born multitasker? Are you organized, detailed, and service-oriented? Are you a digital savvy, meaning you are able to quickly master new technologies and in particular digital media?
We are currently in the process of looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our growing team. You will be our front-line in supporting our big B2B clients. You will play a critical role in ensuring client success by collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and execute engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be a generalist, a project manager while also maintaining client relations.
Your goal is to make our clients successful, by:
- Working closely with the Business Development team to successfully onboard new clients and help develop effective digital marketing campaigns
- Prioritizing and managing multiple complex projects concurrently
- Understanding client needs and requirements, making a plan to meet all the client requirements and making sure the internal teams execute your plan
- Carrying out some 'hands-on' elements such as analyzing and drawing insight from creative teams, performance marketing, and content teams
- Analyzing client campaign performance, preparing and giving presentations to the client to discuss results
- Continued campaign analysis and optimization to generate growth, and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
Who We are Looking for
- A bachelor degree from reputable Indonesian university or foreign university
- 2-4 years of work experience in client success, account management, consulting, project management or equivalent role
- Experienced in project management skills, great multi-tasker who gets things done
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to develop activities based upon proactive analysis of client needs
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Demonstrated ability to influence and direct client activities
- Experience working with the staff at multiple levels, including senior management, is a plus
- Effective problem solving, collaboration, and influencing skills are crucial for the position
- Social/digital media savvy
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!