AFFILIATE SALES - TEAM LEAD (MAKASSAR)
Sales & Business Development – Agent Network /
About the challenge
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
We are hiring an Affiliate Sales - Team Lead to help build our fast-growing business. As an Affiliates Sales Team Lead you will work on the operations team, and your work will be at the center of building the success of our business model. At its core, your role will be to localize our business to each of our diverse marketplaces. You will arrive in a new city and establish Lamudi on every street corner in just a few months, if not weeks. This exciting role involves wearing many hats. You will be running everything including sales, marketing, recruiting, operation management, business development, policy, communications, and much more.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesians the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
- You will be working closely with Affiliate Sales Manager for ensuring Lamudi's success in each of our new markets
- You will make sure you achieve and exceed your sales target
- You will build a strategy to recruit as many team members/agents within your assigned territory
- You will provide continuous leadership and guidance by motivating, training and managing your team to conduct marketing, sales and training activities.
- You will create a performance culture within your team by setting the right targets, boundaries and competitive atmosphere.
- You will organize development events to develop your team’s capabilities to be the most effective sales agents.
- You will be proactive in initiating process improvements and special projects that will help your team and company to continuously develop.
- You will build something from the ground up, which means that there is no task too small or too big for you to tackle.
Who are we looking for:
- Knows how to run a tight ship: Their own as well as their team's. Is on top of all necessary SLA's & SOP's, and has the stamina to keep managing their team to do the same with deadlines are never missed, nor are targets
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- Interpersonal skills: Can easily create and maintain relationships with any potential partner
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: leads by example,doesn't get distracted, brings the fire to work every single day
- Thrives in adversity: love to interlacing the beauty of chaos into structured design system that bring the finest outcome out of various situation
- University degree holders from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- 3 years of work experience (experience in the property industry is beneficial not required)
- Experience in sales in any form is highly desirable
- Well organized & structured working style with a very high attention to detail
- A good command of English language
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Affiliate Sales. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!