Network and System Administrator
Central Team /
Engineering – ITOps /
About the challenge
The Network and System Administrator works closely with the IT Operations Team Lead and CTO. He is responsible for the stable operations and continuous updates of the Information Technology infrastructure of the company. He is responsible for the constant and stable delivery of it’s core components including but not limited to the network, the server and the computer needs of the company.
- Maintains the stability of the servers
- Maintains a stable network infrastructure
- Conducts SSHNetwork improvements and repairs
- Conducts security installations and patches
- Supports in software and hardware issues
- Procures and installs hardware and software needs
- Conducts constant installation of server updates
- Creates guidelines and processes for interaction with the network and it’s different components
- Does documentation and administration not limited to internet access, software and hardware licenses, software and hardware purchases, software and hardware installations, custom software solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in field or equivalent
- Expertise on Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise on the ff. Linux distribution and free software: Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu, Samba
- Expertise on the ff. development tools: Docker, GIT, Virtual Machine, Apache, NginX, MySQL
- Knowledgeable in using Web Application Firewall
- Knowledgeable about the ff. hardware: Cisco Router, Open Source Pfsense/Firewall, Managed Switch, Linksys
- Knowledge on VOIP, Elastix, FreePBX, GSM Gateway
- Knowledge on the ff. protocols: HTTP, DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPN, NFS
- Knowledge on Attendance Management System
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!