Marketing – Creative /
About the Challenge
Are you creative? Do you want to channel your creativity towards something useful? Do you want to bring your idea into existence through words or images?
As a Designer at Lamudi, you will work on project basis on topics across departments. That could mean working on a pitch deck for Sales, or on a graphic for an article, or even on publishing our own magazine. This means that not only your projects will be very diverse, but also that your stakeholders - the people you support with your designs - are evenly diverse.
Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts, Lamudi presents itself visually efficiently and attractively to its users and clients.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will design work for multiple departments such as Communications and Marketing, Content, HR, Digital Marketing, and more.
- You will conceive and design graphics for Marketing and Communications projects that may include, but are not limited to infographics, presentation decks, fliers, brochures, ads, logos and the like involving the newsletter, company events, community engagement and educational materials, email and many other miscellaneous print or digital needs.
- You will create videos for company branding purpose
- You will oversee and direct photo shoots and video projects as assigned, from initial planning, final layout/presentation and execution.
Is this you?
- Excellent analytical skills: Must be able to examine how the designs they develop can convey the client's desired message.
- Artsy: Able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Conceptual thinker: someone who sees design as visual communication and can execute to the highest level, no matter the channel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience required.
- A minimum of 1-2 year of graphic design experience, including in-depth knowledge of graphic design and layout for marketing and communications materials across all media.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and other graphic design software
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Marketing. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!