Operations – Customer Service /
About the Challenge
Is multitasking your middle name? Do you enjoy helping others and are you good with numbers? Would you like to study to be a better administrator – but get paid while you learn? Are you already working in administration professionally and want to move into management? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for an Admin Manager to work across departments on operations that help to scale our business fast. You are here to ensure the smooth and efficient completion administration with a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes to help our team operate faster and be more scale-able than ever before. In addition to various administrative tasks, the role focuses on handling inquiries and/or complaints and providing solutions in the most-effective and timely manner to represent the company in the best possible way.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Manage the administrative support and functions to ensure the efficient processing and handling of all related documents, reporting, documentation and systems updates
- Build and maintain the relationship as well as be a mediator with internal and external partners/clients
- Be a professional customer service in handling internal or external partners/clients complaints as well as explaining more complicated admin situations to them
- Maintain and update accurate database for internal and external partners/clients
- Gatekeeper of data administration quality by monitoring information contained in Salesforce and other account systems, and ensuring accuracy and completeness
Is this you?
- Initiative: When issues arise, able to demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills to find solutions, and work with other team members to identify a way around the problem
- Eye for detail: Exercises extreme attention to detail. A thorough, accurate, organized, productive and sees the importance of speed while makes 0 mistakes
- An excellent customer service: Able to effectively communicate with team members and management to resolve client's issues and answer questions to deliver excellent customer experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from any reputable universities
- Have minimum of four years of experience working, within operations, finance, sales operations, or administration
- A self-starting, fast learning, detail oriented team player who thrives with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large data
- Very Strong Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Docs
- Salesforce understanding is a plus (but not required)
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Customer Operations Manager During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!