Lamudi PH – Finance
As the Finance Supervisor, you are responsible for sound and timely financial reporting. We require you to fully understand both business model and the transactions that happen within the Company - to be in full control over audit, compliance and government regulations & being able to better support operations from a finance perspective.
Finance & Accounting
- Supervise all finance and accounting operations
- Manage compliance to local government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of timely financial reports (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- With advanced excel skills
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Financial reporting expertise (IFRS, PFRS)
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate regarding audit issues and requirements
- Coordinate various bank issues, needs and requirements
- Monitoring of company cash position and timely signaling of any possible cash flow problems
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Asset Management with coordination with Admin (Coding and record keeping)
- Coordinate queries and other legal concerns
- Financial + Accounting expertise
- 2-4 years experience
- Attention to detail
- Firm with policies, and regulations
- Good team management and leadership
- High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Well-organized and structured working style
- Team Player