PR & BRANDING SPECIALIST
Lamudi Indonesia – Marketing Associate
About the Challenge
Do you have what it takes to always thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have an impact? Are you a media relations expert, with a passion to bring the story of a brand to life?
We are building a PR Team to plan, seek and share resonant stories that advance reputation and awareness of Lamudi’s brand. You will be comprised of creative, innovative and disciplined storytellers that develop and elevate our narrative by sharing a relevant voice through earned and owned content while protecting and advancing the brand.
What you will do on a daily basis are:
- Create and pitch compelling stories that resonate with media
- Proactively build relationships with national and regional tech and business reporters
- Handling media events
- Support development of press releases and market-specific messaging for product launches and key company news
- Evaluate and coordinate inbound press and interview requests and develop talk tracks for owned panels and speaking engagements
- Track and measure PR results against team benchmarks
- Constantly follow the news and keep the team informed of industry trends, competitor activity, and news-jacking opportunities
Who We are Looking for
- 3+ years of experience with a PR agency or in-house team, ideally with some relevant personal media relationships
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills, as well as an ability for independent project management and execution
- Ability to multi-task and execute top-notch work against tight deadlines
- Creative thinker Familiarity with PR reporting and media database
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, public relations or related field is a plus
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!