BROKER CLASSIFIEDS (TELESALES - LEAD/JR MANAGER)
Sales & Business Development – Broker Sales /
About the challenge
Do you enjoy cold calling prospective clients to help them get ahead in their business? Are you a motivational leader? Are you a great negotiator and a high energy people person?
As a Broker Classifieds (Telesales - Lead/Jr Manager) you will create good relationships with team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in order to achieve maximum results. You will create a strong commitment to drive our telesales performance and maintain a “can do” attitude, seek solutions to problems and work toward improvement continuously.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will oversee Outbound Telesales that will consist of up to 12 people
- You will provide your team members coaching and feedback to improve their sales skills and performance
- You will monitor and analyze your team's performance using data and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- As a team, you will present, promote and sell our services to prospective customers
- You will provide excellent customer service: establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- You will ensure the reflection on your own and your team’s daily performance. See opportunities to improve and implement where possible
Is this you?
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship, with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A mentor: Someone who can function as a sparring partner and teacher at the same time
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a customer tick, and knows how to push for the most. Can always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Ambitious, mature, and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day
- Proactive, self-motivated, a desire to learn, persuasive and customer-centric.
- A strong multitasker with great administrative skills.
- Min. 4 years experience in selling, relationship management, or meeting customers in any other way
- Min. 1 year experience leading a team
- Have a good command of English language, as well as fluency in Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, and able to work under pressure and with a target
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Broker Classified Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!