Project-Based Content Writer
Lamudi PH – Marketing
Our goal at Lamudi is to help everyone find their dream property online. As our business grows, so does our ability to help people.
As a Project-Based Content Writer, you are to lead and manage the content team. Develop and implement content strategies for journals, white papers, reports, newsletters, magazine, webpages, press releases, and other content requirements. You will also work closely with SEO Manager and Marketing Manager in developing and implementing a content plan, manage production of written contents with a content writer, freelance writers, and/or outsourced agencies, including costs and timelines, assign writers for coverage/projects, edit content before public release, write media articles, press releases, provide copywriting support, and measure and report the performance of the content.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree level
- Expert command of the English language in both oral and written communication
- Exceptional creative writing and editing skills in English
- At least 2-3 years experience creating a content - real estate, data-driven content preferred
- A good understanding of different media channels used for content
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Concrete experience in writing, copywriting, and content production
- Understanding of SEO
- Highly collaborative that’s not afraid to work independently
- Hardworking, creative, self-motivated and goal-orientated