Project-based Finance Clerk
Lamudi PH – Finance
The Project-based Finance Clerk ensures that the company is aligned with local reportings in terms of financials. Additional responsibilities include the updating of sales trackers, Salesforce and revenue reporting. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Update manual books.
- Update manual invoices and OR.
- Provide overall support to the Finance Team as deemed necessary by management.
- Issues Original Receipts for all clients who have cleared payments.
- Receives and files contracts, deposit slips, check information in hard copy and online to be shared with the finance department.
- Updating of Salesforce, sales trackers, PDC tracker and Xero
- Around 6 months to 1-year experience in finance and accounting
- Preferably has a background in Xero or other accounting software
- Accounting skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good time management and results-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Accurate, organized and structured
- Has strong integrity