Operations Commercial Manager
Lamudi PH – Overhead
Our goal at Lamudi is to help everyone find their dream property online. As our business grows, so does our ability to help people.
As an Operations Commercial Manager, you should have a background in B2B sales and a strong understanding of commercial business. It is empirical to have an entrepreneur’s mindset to keep pace with the growth and targets we have across the various products we offer. We have seen 100% revenue growth since we were established in 2014 and would like to continue growing at this pace for the years to come.
The Operations Commercial Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Owning the top line targets for the venture, across commercial teams.
- Overseeing all revenue targets by each team and will be responsible for the overall top line.
- Planning and forecasting future growth opportunities in the market and being actively involved in business planningprocesses.Managing the existing teams who are directly involved in bringing in new business and account management teams who ensure contract renewals across all revenue generatingverticals.Overseeing the hiring and training process for new commercialcandidates.
- Strategically identifying current processes and best practices in order to suggest business opportunities in themarket.
To be successful as the Operations Commercial Manager, the qualifications are:
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience is a must.
- Having a strong business acumen or entrepreneurial mind set is key.
- Experience from a consulting firm, investing or banking industry would be highly regarded.
- The ability to learn products quickly and be able to pitch them.
- Can solve problems under pressure situations.
- Experience in people management should come naturally to you, in whatever style youprefer.
- Be highly analytical with a desire to solve business problems and find practical scalable solutions.
- Fluency in spoken & writtenEnglish.