Head of Commercial Services
General Management – Overhead /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
You are great at:
- Owning the top line targets for the venture, across commercial teams.
- Overseeing all revenue targets by each team and will be responsible for the overall top line.
- Planning and forecasting future growth opportunities in the market and actively involve in business planning processes.
- Managing the existing teams who are directly involved in bringing in new business and account management teams who ensure contract renewals across all revenue generating verticals.
- Overseeing the hiring and training process for new commercial candidates.
- Strategically identifying current processes and best practices in order to suggest business opportunities in the market.
What it takes:
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience
- A strong business acumen or entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience from a consulting firm, investing or banking industry
- Ability to learn products quickly and be able to pitch them
- Ability to solve problems under pressure situations
- Experience in people management
- Analytical skills and a desire to solve business problems and find practical scalable solutions
- Ability to speak and write in English