Human Resources – HR
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
Are you a final year college student or fresh graduate who has a passion for working at a Start-up Company? Do you have a strong interest in internal corporate communications? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of human resource management?
As an intern in Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist the HR Manager with a wide range of projects related to HR talent sourcing, events, and other assigned HR tasks.
• Assist the HR and Recruiting teams with day to day administrative tasks including updating job descriptions
• Audit and update our internal database to ensure completeness and accuracy of employee files
• Design, develop and implement an integrated internal communications strategy that engages employees
• Comes up with innovative ways to engage employees that are in tune with Lamudi's culture
• Support large-scale events to the organization, including planning, logistics and production.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You have minimum in final year student or fresh graduate from reputable Universities.
• You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written)
• You are willing to do an internship for 3 months period
• You take initiative, are extremely reliable and detailed
• You have commitment to the job and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup
• You have great communication skills
• You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated team, please send us your application (CV) in English! We are looking forward to hearing from you!