Senior React Native Developer
Central Team /
Engineering – Development /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
About the challenge
You make a positive contribution in the lives of others by helping them achieve their goals through the software you create.
You update the platform with added features based on the Product Manager's requirements.
You write “clean”, well-designed code following industry best practices.
You contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
You design and develop complex web applications and modules for our classified platform.
You optimize our platform for scalability during peak traffic hours.
You adhere to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
Skills and traits we are looking for. The more you have, the happier we are:
- University Degree in CS, CE or closely related
- At least 5 years of experience writing code professionally
- A good understanding of all common data structures
- Ability to write complex algorithms
- Ability to design software systems with multiple parts across multiple technologies
- A good understanding of performance optimization techniques
- Spearhead the mobile development, design and maintenance of mobile applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the mobile applications.
- Perform assessment and estimates for mobile development.
- Good grasp of mobile UI/UX best practices
- Recent work on React-Native, iOS, Android
- Solid understanding of iOS/Android publishing platforms (Apple App Store / Google Play Store)
- Nice to have CI/CD automation and familiarity with Fastlane
- Scrum, Kanban, agile methodologies
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
Work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
Work in a very attractive environment.
Be part of a highly dynamic, young, motivated and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!