Marketing – Performance Marketing /
About the challenge
Are you ready to make a huge impact on the biggest property developers in Indonesia? Do you have relevant experience, passion, and skill set to do all things related to crafting a successful digital marketing strategy? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for Digital Strategists who can collaborate with cross-team members and cross divisions under the Digital Marketing team to identify and plan a well rounded digital marketing strategy to achieve our clients’ business goals. You'll be expected to anticipate the client’s challenges, seek innovative, digital solutions to solve our clients’ problems, and craft strategies to meet our client’s marketing needs. In short, you have to identify digital opportunities in every project and provide direction on the best ways to leverage the opportunity.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will develop a strategic 'digital-led' communication marketing solution for property developers in Indonesia
- You will strategically conduct the project in collaborative work (discussion, brainstorm & proposal) with another department, i.e business development, creative & social media
- You will maintain multiple retaining projects as planned to be monitored & optimized to meet the KPI
- You will deliver and conduct strategic direction both external (client or 3rd parties) and internal team
- You will holistically overview market situations, today’s consumer behavior and be updated with online trends to seek opportunities for developing initial ideas for client's needs
Is this you?
- Excellent analytical skills: Must be able to examine how the designs they develop can convey the client's desired message
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
- Conceptual thinker: Someone who sees design as visual communication and can execute to the highest level, no matter the channel
- A bachelor degree, majoring in advertising/ media, mass communications, marketing, business analyst or equivalent from a reputable university
- 2 year(s) of working experience in a digital agency is preferred
- Preferably holds the same position as a digital strategist/digital analyst or equivalent
- Possess a broad knowledge of best digital practices
- Fluent in English
- Creative, passionate and fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Digital. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!