HEAD OF PEOPLE AND CULTURE
Lamudi Indonesia – Recruitment
About the Challenge
Are you a hands-on leader who likes to build and execute strategy in Human Resources? Do you have a passion for people? Are you a real people person who gets excited about helping people, and building and maintaining a strong culture in the workplace?
The role will require a breadth and depth of knowledge across the human resources centers of excellence as well as a business partnership with an immediate focus on people’s acquisition, people experience and overall people resources excellence. This role will be a hands-on “player” as the function is lean, though must possess the leadership capabilities and qualities to not only execute and “get work done” but provide strategic direction and sound counsel to all employees.
You will not only be strategic in orientation and human resources, but will have strong execution skills with the ability to design, develop, launch and sustain programs, policies, practices, and processes.
Your key responsibilities are;
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition team
- Iterate and evolve a well-defined and systematic strategy, plan and function that is aligned with Lamudi’s strategic and growth objectives
- Establish standards and design, develop, implement and manage the end-to-end processes for all people and culture needs; needs include, but are not limited to Recruitment, Brand, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and Relations, Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Recognition), Payroll (in collaboration with Finance) and Operations and Policy (in collaboration with Legal)
- Provide guidance and direction and ultimately act to deliver against all people and culture organizational needs in support of leaders, people managers, and all employees
- Be a credible partner who works in support of the organization and employees as you will build upon the company’s capability, people engagement and culture
- Lead appraisal process and provide guidance and training
- Lead people strategy and support corporate/field leadership by providing strategic and objective guidance regarding operations, recruitment, succession planning, performance management, and leadership development
- Review, implement and ensure we always meet our legal compliance obligations (both federal, provincial and state-specific)
- Support leaders in identifying performance and engagement issues, identify trends from talent planning, performance management, and develop strategies to address capability/succession gaps
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to attract and recruit the best talent to grow our business
- Accountable for HRIS upkeep, which includes auditing systems and ensuring teams are well versed in our Company platforms
- Approve Payroll and ensure wage and hour compliance across the brand
- Manage compensation band and ensure the brand is competitive to attract and keep top talent
- Partner with Finance and Leadership to develop robust incentive programs to drive business
- Lead HR analytics to ensure robust reporting such as headcount, turnover, exit and payroll data is effective and drives results
Who we are looking for
- 8+ years of experience in HR Strategy, HR Operations Business Planning, and/or Strategic Planning in a fast-growing company, preferably in the tech space
- Bachelor degree and an advanced degree in a related field from reputable university preferred Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities and growth goals
- High emotional intelligence and robust communication and influencing skills to build relationships cross-functionally and across levels
- Analytical thinker with an ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience breaking down processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels
- Experience with project management, strategic planning and demonstrated experience in change management
- High level of integrity; experience working with sensitive and confidential situations; track record of building strong trust and confidence with business leaders and teams
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!