HR Business Partner
People & Talent – Human Resources /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Head of People, the HRBP acts as an internal consultant and HR resource for senior leaders, managers and employees and responds proactively to the unique needs of the company. The role will additionally support the flawless execution of HR management processes and tools.
You are great at:
- Working with the management team and employees to define and execute HR strategies to accomplish business objectives
- Setting up and executing key HR Processes and initiatives in alignment with business requirements
- Managing end to end aspects of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, HR Operations, Off boarding
- Acting as an employee advocate and making the right kind of recommendations
What it takes:
- Adaptability & Independent thinking
- Organizational Acumen
- Talent Management Acumen
- Relationship building
- Drive for results – pursuing challenging goals and objectives.
- 5 years + experience as an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or relevant role
- Proven background in process improvement and implementation