BROKER CLASSIFIED (QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST)
Sales & Business Development – Broker Sales /
About the challenge
Do you live by demonstrating the "smiling voice"? Do you think that so much of the sales process can be taught and improved? Do you enjoy moving away from your scorecard but see people improve in 1 on 1 discussions? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for an experienced Broker Classified Quality Assurance Specialist for analyzing the overall quality of inbound/outbound telephone calls/chats for our Sales team. You will evaluate our team by rating effectiveness; providing quality ratings and identifying training needs.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will review calls and chats to evaluate the achievement of quality expectations within Sales Team based on established measures and processes
- You will need to use formatted assessment tools conducts service assessments and results
- You will prepare and submit the status report to management regarding current assessments, projects, and any other information necessary
- You will provide feedback to the managers so that he/she can inform the sales team members (including first call resolution), quality standards, and accuracy.
- You will develop quality guidelines, orientations, and other materials to facilitate the sales team to understand the requirements and encourage the achievements of desired results.
Is this you?
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, and is able to face problems.
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve.
- A people analytic: A sixth sense for why one person is performing and the other not yet. Should be able to quickly and often correctly assess what it would take to get someone to the next level.
- True teacher aspirations: Someone who someday would love to stand in front of a big group of people every single day, and get that group excited, moving and learning through interactive teaching and valuable attention.
- Sales skill: Experience with pitching, handling & convincing clients, dealing with rejection.
- Communication skills: Able to listen, to maintain the conversation, ask the right questions in the right moment.
- A Bachelor degree, any major with 1-2 years related working experience
- CRM or Database Management
- Experience Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and workload/resources in a fast moving environment
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Broker Classified Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!