G&A – Facilities and Admin /
About the challenge
Are you a self-motivated individual with good analytical skills? Do you enjoy multitasking and overcoming challenges that demand creative solutions? Would others describe you as fast response, meticulous, resilient? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for an Office Manager who would help us to create a happier, healthier and conducive workspace. The Office Manager will oversee office and grounds maintenance for our company, ensuring the facilities are safe and fully operational. The Office Manager will also be responsible for managing contractors, consulting on cross-team workspace facilities and working with third-party vendors.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will overseeing general office operation and workspace management, ensure all office facilities and equipment surfacing the needs and meet health regulations and safety standard
- You will develop and enhance SOP for all office staff including staff rules, and regular maintenance routines
- You will supervise all facilities staff including guest services, cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security, and external contractors
- You will coordinating installations and refurbishments, ensuring cost-effectiveness
- You will review and managing contracts with office service providers, not limiting to security, parking, cleaning, cafetaria, etc
- You will keep an eye on occupancy rate, perform analysis, forecasting, and allocate office space according to needs
- You will draft report, review existing arrangement and making written recommendations on utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- You will carrying out periodic health and safety checks
Is this you?
- Experience in maintaining office facilities, understand the steps in setting up a new office in strongly preferred
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Well organized with ability to handle a complex, varied workload and good analytical/critical thinking
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Good leadership skills, including the ability to delegate, supervise and see tasks through from start to finish
- Bachelor degree from reputable Indonesian or foreign University Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Building, Office or Facility Management or equivalent related functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports into Finance Controller. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!