MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Marketing – Creative /
About the challenge
Do you want to channel your creativity towards something useful and bring your idea into existence through motion of words or images in the real industry? Do you have a passion to make the perfect animations and videos?
As a Motion Graphic Designer at Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist our digital marketing departments to work on project basis on topics across departments. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts, Lamudi presents itself visually efficiently and attractively to its users and clients.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will work with the team to create animations such as Typography and Graphic Elements
- You will assist for editing videos transition and compositions of the clients needs and company branding purpose
- You will oversee and direct photo shoots and video projects as assigned, from initial planning, final layout/presentation and execution
- You will create visual assets to build a consistent brand for clients and company
- You will perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the manager
- You will work closely with team Digital Marketing
Is this you?
- Excellent analytical skills: Must be able to examine how the designs they develop can convey the client's desired message
- Artsy: Able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
- Proficient in After Effects and Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere
- A bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience required.
- A minimum of 2 year of graphic design experience, including in-depth knowledge of graphic design and layout for marketing and communications materials across all media.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and other graphic design software
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Sr. Graphic Designer. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!