Sales & Business Development – Training /
About the challenge
Do you enjoy observing people? Do you have solid experiences in analyze their behavior? Are you a creative person who like to optimize people potential through role play?
We are looking for an Assessor for accessing the overall quality of people skills by doing some role plays. You will evaluate our team by rating effectiveness; providing quality ratings and identifying training needs.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will assess our sales team performance based on existing data records and face to face scenarios
- You will use formatted assessment tools to conduct service assessments and results
- You will prepare and submit the status report to management regarding current assessments, projects and any other information necessary
- You will provide scorecards to the managers so that he/she can inform the employees related to the Sales person (including first call resolution), quality standards and accuracy
Is this you?
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- Emphatic: Finds it easy to put themselves in someone else's shoes and build relationships, understands people's needs and desires
- A people analytic: A sixth sense for why one person is performing and the other not yet. Should be able to quickly and often correctly assess what would it take to get someone to the next level
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: Brings the fire to work every single day
- A bachelor degree, any major with 1-2 years related working experience in sales, quality assurance in a sales department
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and workload/resources in a fast moving environment
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports into Sales Training Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!