CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER TEAM LEAD
Lamudi Indonesia – Client Relationship
About the Challenge
The Client Relationship Officer Team Lead will be playing a crucial role in managing and executing all the sales plan and activities to meet the company objectives. You aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value through direct sales and leading the team you are responsible for.
Your mission is to ensure everyone will purchase their dream property through Lamudi, and for the customer to have the best possible experience doing so.
- Effectively interact with clients and manage day to day inquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face, achieving your personal sales target.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge and ambition within your team.
- Help the team member to master the knowledge on available products, and collaborate with other team leads to have same understanding towards all projects.
- Ensure all team members are continuously on track to hit their target by monitoring their performance, by monitoring individual performance against business goals and metrics using our systems.
- Be the go-to-person for your team members, helping them to overcome any hurdles they face.
- Develop and practice effective coaching skills, such as communication, tools & processes and pitching skills, to ensure all team members are performing.
- On-board and train new team members to become top performers, including day-to-day supervision and guidance in the field.
- Ensuring you and your team consistently exceed your sales targets, growing month by month.
Who we are looking for?
- You are recognized as a top performer and have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You are able to display leadership through your past experiences (professional or extra-curricular).
- You have a university degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university.
- You are a native Indonesian speaker and speak English fluently.
- You have ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively.
- You are strong multi-taskers with great administration skills.
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are target oriented, persuasive, customer centric, and stress resistant.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!