OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
Commercial Operations – Business Development
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
Are you passionate about operations, processes and people? Do you have excellent problem-solving skills, are great at building insights from data, and seek to drive process improvements and consistency? If so, we are looking for someone who can help us to make complex business organization run smoothly as Operations Project Manager.
You will provide business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of teams with goals and drive thoughtful execution. You will align teams with the company priorities for effective day-to-day operations. In this role, you will act as a strategic and operational internal adviser in our company, and work directly with top management to drive growth related projects.
You will take responsibility for roll-out of new initiatives, identify problems, creating plans and bringing these to bring new initiatives to life at rocket speed.
Your key responsibilities are;
- Work closely with Managing Director, and vertical leads to help define , analyze problems, set success goals, ensure and track successful execution of growth-oriented operations projects using new tools and technology to help scale processes.
- Work on strategic projects to surface new actionable insights on key strategic challenges.
- Help run daily operations and assess and improve business growth operations. Assess and improve operational efficiency and rigor across workflows, processes, reporting and tools.
- Ensuring the right people are in the right place doing the right thing.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a minimum bachelor degree from a top reputable university or foreign university, background in one of the following major: management, strategy, information technology, operations management or any other technological background.
- You have 0-3 years work experience, but you are ready to take on real responsibilities and have gained your first experience through your first work, internships or extracurricular activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures
- You are tech savvy beyond the average usage of technology, you understand systems quickly and know how to tailor systems to enhance business processes.
- You understand that no tool is successful without the people using the tools, and therefore you understand that no tool comes to life without being a great team player.
- A plus, if you have already gained hands-on work experience in the Asia market. If not, prove to us that you are culturally aware and understand what it means for cultures to differ.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!