Director, Customer Success客户成功总监
Landing AI – Business /
Landing AI is a new artificial intelligence company that helps other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We apply AI to multiple industries, including retail, biotech, manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
Landing AI is looking for a Director, Customer Success. In this role, we are looking for highly motivated individuals that demonstrate creativity and initiative. This person is the lead in developing and maintaining key customer relationships and serves as an overall engagement manager for our customers. You will partner with Customers, Sales, Engineering and several other internal teams to create solutions that address customer business needs and accelerate the adoption of AI. In collaboration with our Sales team, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable at the intersection of technology and business. The ideal candidate must also have a strong direct program/project management experience and a strong customer relationship management background to build rapport with customers and the engineering team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as an overall success director for key customers, e.g. define and drive overall business delivery roadmap, aligning business and technical deliveries with cross functional teams.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships at the operational, executive, manager and working-team levels.
- Use common sense to understand when things are going south and alert internal teams to address problems early before they grow into difficult-to-address cases.
- Identify potential new business development activities with existing customers
- Develop and grow sales of Landing AI products in Greater China.
- Support Landing AI executives in delivery of consulting services to customers.
Here’s the background we would like you to have:
- 10+ years of experience of large account customer success experience in the Greater China Area. Selling enterprise software into industrial verticals like Manufacturing, agriculture preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion dollar companies and develop relationships at the executive level within accounts.
- Proven ability to climb the stack and work downwards into key stakeholders for multi-level sales
- Proven ability to educate and convince customers of our business value to close the sale, while explaining and simplifying the technical details.
- Exceptional ability to influence and collaborate at the executive level and dive alignment by influencing business partners, senior leaders, and stakeholders
- Excellent relationship and negotiations skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in business management/technology, MBA and/or engineering degree is preferred.
- Able to travel as required (when possible) in order to cover the Greater China Area.
- Experience in AI is preferred.
This is a full-time position based in the P.R. China. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in P.R. China.