Marketing Operations Manager
United States /
Deeplearning AI – Marketing /
Want to use your marketing skills to help change the world? AI is the new electricity. Millions of AI engineers will be required to transform industries with artificial intelligence and we’re building the education platform to train them. DeepLearning.AI is providing a world-class education to people around the globe so that we can all benefit from an AI-powered future. We are an edtech company with serious credentials, exciting marketing challenges and wonderful teammates.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who oversees end-to-end optimization and governance of marketing processes for DeepLearning.AI. In this role, we are looking for someone who can continuously optimize our digital marketing operations, working closely with our content, social, events and community teams. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing data-driven digital marketing campaigns (with an emphasis on email and website) and be directly involved in all community efforts and product launches.
The ideal candidate is a curious self-starter who can work collaboratively and independently to execute new ideas and projects, thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and has a passion for AI and/or education. This position reports to the Director of Marketing. Although we are headquartered in Palo Alto, we are open to remote workers as long as they are within 3 time zones of California (PDT / GMT -7).
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage MarTech infrastructure, Integration, and Optimization. You will deploy, measure, and analyze strategies to effectively drive users through the Pirate funnel, including but not limited to website development and A/B testing, Search Engine Optimization, lead capturing, page conversions, and user retention. You should be proficient in or willing to learn WordPress, Google Analytics, Ghost, etc.
- Drive digital marketing campaigns. You will drive strategy and execution to increase engagement across all our digital channels, including social, email, community platforms, etc. You will be responsible for implementing best practices and constantly improving on our marketing campaigns, including but not limited to content marketing distribution, acquisition and retargeting campaigns, user surveys, and tests. You should be proficient in or willing to learn HubSpot, SurveySparrow, Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter ad managers, etc.
- Act as the source of truth for all marketing data and analytics. You will be responsible for developing and improving all marketing data dashboards from external sources to track trends and recommend actionable for the product and marketing teams. There will also be opportunities to work directly with the CEO (Andrew Ng) and other industry experts to craft marketing materials.
- 5+ years’ experience managing marketing technology stacks, operations, processes, and analytics.
- Solid hands-on experience using Hubspot platform, its features, modules, best practices and usage scenarios.
- Proficiency in content management platforms like Wordpress and Ghost, search platforms like Algolia, survey tools like SurveySparrow, and analytics tools like Google Analytics etc.
- Deep understanding/expertise in automation and integration to creatively enhance the engagement and drive more conversions.
- Solid understanding of A/B testing techniques across platforms and channels.
- Experience with creating, implementing and maintaining executive dashboards of key success metrics.
- Experience with monitoring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance to maximize ROI
- Strong project management and collaboration skills to manage multiple tasks and projects while sticking to deadlines.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience marketing to developer audiences
- Experience with AI or other advanced online training and education
- Prior startup experience wearing multiple hats within the marketing department.
What you get working with us:
- Being part of a world-class team that’s trying to change the world
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world.
- Ability to learn from several marketing subject matter experts
- A culture of life-long learning supported with a monthly stipend for professional development
- The opportunity to be exceptionally creative with your high-impact ideas.
We hope you will fit well with our team’s culture:
- Strong work ethic. All of us believe in our work’s ability to change human lives, and consequently, work not just smart but also hard.
- Growth mindset. We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
- Team oriented. We care and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually and go after big goals together.
- Flexibility. You should be flexible in your tasks and do whatever is needed, ranging from lower-level tasks like scheduling to high-level recruiting strategies.
What we offer:
- DeepLearning.AI offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, a monthly education stipend, flexible PTO, and much more.
At DeepLearning.AI, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bearing believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.