Palo Alto, CA /
Landing AI – Engineering /
Landing AI is a new artificial intelligence company that will help other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We are applying AI to multiple industries, starting from manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
We’ve already been joined by some of the best minds, and are looking for an Engineering Manager to join us. In this role, you will be one of the key people in Landing AI’s engineering organization. In this role, you will see firsthand how a top-notch AI startup is built.
Here’s what you will do:
- Build and lead an effective technical team with a strong engineering culture that consistently delivers excellent results through rapid iterations.
- Provide thought leadership and establish a technical vision for the team
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through mentoring, feedback, and mechanisms to measure efficiency and outcomes.
- Build a world class team by hiring, developing, and retaining a team of engineers, and technical program managers.
- You will work with Business, PM, Marketing, HR and recruiting and other functions to identify promising directions, coordinate resources, and execute on valuable projects.
Here’s the gist of what we are looking for (but every candidate is unique):
- At least 5-8 years’ experience managing software engineering teams
- Knowledge of machine learning. Familiarity with deep learning and computer vision are significant pluses.
- Experience in developing and shipping end to end machine learning products.
- Experience building, leading and supporting large scale software systems - preferably SaaS.
- Experience in recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management and engineering management.
- Proven track record of delivering successfully within aggressive timelines.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full-time position based in North America and you can work remotely. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States or Canada.