Solution Delivery Director, AI Transformation
Palo Alto, CA /
Landing AI – Business /
Landing AI is an artificial intelligence company that helps other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We apply AI to multiple industries, including manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI startup!
We are hiring for a Solution Delivery Director to work with top-tier customers for AI transformation. This person is the lead in developing and maintaining key customer relationships and serves as an overall engagement manager for our customers. You will partner with Customers, Sales, Engineering and several other internal teams to create solutions that address customer business needs and accelerate the adoption of AI. In collaboration with our Sales team, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable at the intersection of technology and business. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in design, implementation, or consulting experience with software solution and platform systems. The ideal candidate must also have a strong direct program/project management experience and a strong customer relationship management background to build rapport with customers and the engineering team.
Here’s what you will do:
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships at the operational, executive, manager and working-team levels.
- Serve as an overall engagement manager for key customers, e.g. define and drive overall business delivery roadmap, aligning business and technical deliveries with cross functional teams.
- Use common sense to understand when things are going south and alert internal teams to address problems early before they grow into difficult-to-address cases.
- Help to identify potential new business development activities with existing customers.
- Support Landing AI executives in delivery of consulting services to customers.
Here’s the background you must have:
- 7+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience with software solution and platform systems.
- 5+ years of direct program/project management experience.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- An advanced degree in CS/EE or a related field, and/or an MBA, are helpful but not required.
- Strong customer relationship management background and ability to build rapport with customers and the engineering team.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
The following would also be helpful, but isn’t required:
- 2+ years of experience in AI/ML/Data infrastructure implementation.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
This is a full-time position based in the U.S. and you can work remotely. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.