Palo Alto, CA /
Landing AI – Operations & HR /
Landing AI is looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our HR/Ops team to help support and scale our organization in all aspects of the employee experience, including HR/Operations, administration, policy development, HR systems, and compliance. Someone with strong attention to detail and an operational mindset who finds joy in supporting a mission-driven organization. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing generous internal support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across multiple teams, levels, and situations.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage executives’ calendars, organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information, and ensure timely and accurate action. Set-up meetings and arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings and manage expenses promptly (when applicable).
- Act as the point of contact among executives, team members, customers, and other external partners.
- Identify key analytics to enhance the employee experience, improve operational processes, and ensure effective workforce planning.
- Support various HR operational projects such as; onboarding/offboarding processes and relevant reporting requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage team activities such as; quarterly team events, company-wide activities, and annual celebrations.
- Update company intranet such as; policies, guidelines, procedures, and labor legislation.
- Manage internal and external shipping; confidential documents, engineering equipment, SWAG for team members and customers.
- Managing required training sessions such as; Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, IT Security Awareness Training, and other relevant training and development projects.
Here are the skills you should have:
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of state and federal employment related regulatory requirements, as well as global employment regulations in countries other than the United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Phenomenal time management. Ability to juggle many competing priorities and have a flexible mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
- BA/BS equivalent and 1+ years of working experience in HR/Operations areas with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States. We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We are open to remote workers in the U.S. as long as you are okay with working in Pacific Standard Time.