Enterprise Customer Success Manager (Remote)
United States /
Workera – Business /
Workera (a deeplearning.ai company) is the self-assessment platform where people evaluate their job competencies with AI-powered assessments and find their career pathways. Our members receive personalized feedback, statistics to know where they stand, and are referred to the most appropriate jobs and educational material to achieve their career goals. Nearly 500,000 skills have been evaluated to date, and we’re working to build a meritocratic world where everyone has the opportunity to achieve their fullest career potential.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to manage our growing customer base and help build out our go-to-market teams. This is an opportunity to join an early stage startup backed by top-tier investors and angels. As our first Customer Success hire and as a founding member of a world-class team, you will be presented with significant opportunities for growth.
What you'll do:
- Own and support a portfolio of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers to drive sustained adoption, engagement and success with the Workera Enterprise solution
- Engage with customers pre- and post-sales to understand their business drivers, desired business outcomes and success metrics
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including pre-sales, onboarding, change management consulting and business impact reports
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to build strategic account plans, nurture executive relationships, facilitate executive business reviews (EBRs), mitigate churn risk and identify expansion opportunities
- Build out our enterprise customer health scorecard metrics, establishing strong alignment and a common vocabulary between Customer Success and Sales
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references, create case studies, and other materials to support our customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer by surfacing key trends, insights and solutions suggestions back to our product and business teams
- Build and maintain Customer Success collateral, including slide decks, templates and other customer-facing materials
- 5+ years demonstrated success in an Enterprise SaaS Customer Success, Account Management or Enterprise Sales role working with large, complex Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers
- Customer-centric orientation combined with exceptional interpersonal and customer skills, evidenced by a track record of building customer champions and inspiring loyalty for software solutions
- Strong knowledge of pipeline generation and qualification methodologies, including MEDDIC or MEDDPICC
- Proficiency in CRM solutions (SFDC), CS solutions (Gainsight) and other software tools
- Early-stage startup ethos and grit, evidenced by a strong work ethic, a drive to succeed and an ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Superb organizational and communications skills
- Force Management sales training
- Prior experience in edtech or assessment space
- CS-related degree or equivalent work experience
At Workera we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Workera believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.