Palo Alto, CA
Landing AI – Engineering
Landing AI is a new artificial intelligence company that will help other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We are applying AI to multiple industries, starting from manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
The Product Management will directly report to the Director of Product Management. In this role, you will be owning and driving Landing AI platform infrastructure.
Experience with industrial software products would be helpful, and you must have experience building software product that serves at least one industry vertical outside the software industry, such as manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, or logistics. Prior experience with AI would be helpful but is not required.
Here's what you will do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of company vision and business strategies, drive the translation and execution from strategy to product
- Own & drive all aspects of the platform with a customer first strategy: short term/long term goals, feature roadmap, product specifications, competitive positioning, collateral development to support sales teams
- Drive execution of product planning & development ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals, requirements & success metrics
- Lead platform launch in close collaboration with business development (BD) and ensure that customer & operational goals are met
- Actively support pre-sales activities (PoCs, etc.)
- Prioritize & engage in trade-offs to balance the requirements of customers & key stakeholders
- Design simple, clear product user interfaces for non technical users.
Here's the background we'd like you to have:
- Background with 5+ years of product management experience, including at least 2 years of B2B product management, with ownership of shipped B2B products.
- Experience with building software products for an industry outside the software industry (such as manufacturing, agriculture, logistics, etc.) Experience with industrial applications, such as manufacturing, is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS product design and development, and product management processes such as agile development. Proven ability to translate ambiguous product direction into unambiguous product requirements to drive execution.
- Able to deeply understand our B2B customers through user research and market research, and develop products that delight them. Should have an ability to combine both “soft” data such as user interviews and “hard” data such as metrics from product instrumentation use to make decisions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and able to work across functions and influence up, down and laterally.
- Technical fluency. Able to understand leading technologies and incorporate them into our products.
- Knowledge of AI would be helpful but is not required.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full-time position based in or around Palo Alto, California. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States