Director of AI Partnerships
Palo Alto, CA
Landing AI – Business
Landing AI is a new artificial intelligence company that will help other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We are applying AI to multiple industries, starting from manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
Landing AI is looking for a director of AI Partnerships to develop, manage partnerships for our AI Transformation business. In this role, we are looking for an experienced leader with good balance of business drive and solid technical background, who can drive the AI transformation progress for Landing AI’s customers, including practical AI project identification, scoping, successful delivery; assist training, hiring and communication. Through close partnership with our customers, we help transform the customer to a great AI company and create huge value.
You will have the opportunity and challenge to work across a range of industries and multiple AI business applications (computer vision, speech/NLP, machine learning), and you will play an important key role in helping large enterprises transform with AI.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships with our AI transformation customers (our partners), both prior to partnership deal execution as well as throughout our engagement with a partner through the transformation cycle.
- Has the capability to quickly assess customer’s industry, business pain points and AI transformation requirements. Assist partners to select and prioritize AI projects directions that will add significant value to customer’s business.
- Influence and convince mid-level executives and managers of the potential partnerships about the company’s vision on AI transformation.
- Closely partner with customer to accurately scope the selected AI projects including delivery plan, milestones, dependencies, risks etc.
- Closely partner with our internal engineering team to evaluate feasibilities, define and align on plan, milestones, dependencies, risks etc., to minimize risks for AI transformation execution.
- Help customers define AI strategy, tailored for their specific industry/vertical/company.
- Coordinate customer engagement on AI training and AI talent hiring
Here are the skills you should have:
- Solid experience in building, deploying practical AI projects/products, and technical background in an area such as AI, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, plus solid experience interacting with customers/business users.
- Experience with selection, prioritization of practical AI project/products with large business value is strongly preferred.
- Experience of partnering with internal engineering team to accurately scope practical AI projects, with well thought-through considerations of what can AI do practically for the customer, customer needs and readiness, technology feasibility etc.
- Able to build solid relationship with customer executives and managers through the full-cycle of partnership development process, from the initial prospecting, to negotiating, to closing, to subsequent project delivery.
- With engineering support, able to synthesize feasible and valuable AI projects with partners.
- Willingness to travel globally to client sites.
- An advanced degree in CS/EE or a related field, and/or an MBA, are helpful but not required.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full-time position based in or around Palo Alto, California. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.