Strategic Account Executive
Palo Alto, CA /
Landing AI – Business /
Landing AI is a new artificial intelligence company that helps other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We apply AI to multiple industries, including retail, biotech, manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
Landing AI is looking for a Strategic Account Executive. In this role, we are looking for highly motivated individuals that demonstrate creativity and initiative. You will be responsible for owning the results for top tier customers in our most important verticals.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Objective – driving and winning large accounts’ trust in order to attain full quota via interaction with leading executives and teams
- Metrics for Success – must be able to develop and progress an opportunity funnel for existing and new accounts to meet or exceed sales targets
- Organization Mapping – this role will build out an organizational profile to identify and build relationships with key decision makers
- Customer Success – accountable for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in assigned accounts
- Contribute to Process Improvement – Proactively provide focused feedback on every aspect of the business, including sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from marketing campaigns. Work closely with the sales and marketing team to continuously improve demand generation processes and best practices.
Here’s the background we would like you to have:
- 10+ years of experience of large, strategic account direct sales experience
- Primarily a value based, solution oriented (HW/SW/SVCS) sales history versus transactional.
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully at the C-Level of multi-billion dollar companies and develop relationships at the executive level within accounts.
- Proven ability to climb the stack and work downwards into key stakeholders for multi-level sales
- Able to travel as required (when possible) in order to cover a large geographic area.
- Demonstrated ability to close multi-million dollar projects (>$10M) with little direct management oversight.
- Demonstrated success having carried a multi-million dollar individual quota selling direct to large and medium sized enterprises.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals into large accounts.
- Skilled in Consultative Selling.
- Passionate about our customers, solution, and cross functional team work.
- Bachelor degree in business management/technology, MBA and/or engineering degree is preferred.
- Finance acumen and ability to overcome pricing via TCO and ROI selling.
- Exceptional ability to influence and collaborate at the executive level and dive alignment by influencing business partners, senior leaders, and stakeholders.
- Experience in AI is preferred.
- Excellent relationship and negotiations skills with internal and external stakeholders.
Additional Skill Areas:
- Strategic planning and thinking.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way.
- Creative thinking and ability to innovate.
- Prefer demonstrated, consistent success in an outbound lead generation or inside sales role.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take the time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full-time position based in the San Francisco Bay Area and you can work REMOTELY in CA or WA. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.