Corporate Development Associate
Palo Alto, CA
Landing AI – Business
Landing AI is a new artificial intelligence company that will help other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We are applying AI to multiple industries, starting from manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Work with financial models to forecast economic performance under various scenarios, including company restructuring, financing, structuring of financial instruments, hedging, and return on investment realization.
- Will provide analysis to management.
- Suggest plans of action for corporate fundraising designed to raise capital, using financial analyses.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various corporate securities.
- Synthesize large data sets to provide analyses both on an ongoing basis and in response to requests to gather, organize and distribute information regarding investment activity, capital planning and due diligence.
- Analyze the macro and micro global fundraising capital market and economic cycles of different industry verticals associated with corporate investors and partners.
- Assist with presentations for senior management, which include financial reporting, comprehensive business analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Formulate priorities and plans, analyze and make recommendations related to industry trends, opportunities, competitive dynamics, and internal business performance improvement.
- Use knowledge of and experience with financial reporting, project financial analysis, and strategic planning to support corporate strategic business planning.
- Use knowledge of and experience with business optimization, growth initiatives, cost reduction, and market expansion to perform duties.
- Identify and execute key strategic priorities and identify and pre-screen business partnership targets.
- Evaluate performance of each strategic partnership by preparing financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation that supports strategic partnership development.
- Use framework and data driven analysis to provide value-added insight into the business for partners and management team.
- Design pricing strategies through data analytics and statistical analysis.
- Use knowledge of and experience with financial analysis, public presentations and data management for developing strategic partnerships with partners
Here are the skills you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field and 3 years of work experience in the job offer.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full-time position based in or around Palo Alto, California. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.