Palo Alto, CA /
Landing AI – Business /
Landing AI is an artificial intelligence company that is helping other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We are applying AI to multiple industries, starting from manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
In this role, you will own and drive Landing AI’s platform infrastructure. We hope you have experience with industrial software products. And you must have experience building software products that serve at least one industry vertical outside the software industry, such as manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, or logistics. Prior experience with AI would be helpful but is not required.
Here's what you will do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of company vision and business strategies, drive the translation and execution from strategy to product
- Ensure that the entire team understands and implements the “big picture”
- Own & drive all aspects of the platform with a customer-first strategy: customer needs, short term/long term goals, feature roadmap, product specifications, competitive positioning, collateral development to support sales teams
- Drive execution of product planning & development ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals, requirements & success metrics
- Lead platform launch in close collaboration with Sales and ensure that customer & operational goals are met
- Actively support pre-sales activities (PoCs, etc.)
- Prioritize & engage in trade-offs to balance the requirements of customers & key stakeholders
- Design simple, clear product user interfaces for non-technical users.
Here's the background we'd like you to have:
- Background with 5+ years of product management experience, including at least 2 years of B2B product management, with ownership of shipped B2B products.
- Experience with building software products for an industry outside the software industry (such as manufacturing, agriculture, logistics, etc.) Experience with industrial applications, such as manufacturing, is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS product design and development, and product management processes such as agile development. Proven ability to translate ambiguous product direction into unambiguous product requirements to drive execution.
- Able to deeply understand our B2B customers through user research and market research, and develop products that delight them. Should have an ability to combine both “soft” data such as user interviews and “hard” data such as metrics from product instrumentation use to make decisions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to work across functions and influence up, down and laterally.
- Technical fluency. Able to understand leading technologies and incorporate them into our products.
- Knowledge of AI would be helpful but is not required.
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full-time position based in the U.S. and you can work remotely. You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.