Palo Alto, CA /
Landing AI – Operations & HR /
Landing AI is seeking a highly organized, efficient and energetic Recruiting Coordinator/ Sourcer to join us in the U.S. The role will support the recruiter and hiring managers with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume interview activities and scaling our sourcing effort. We are experiencing rapid growth, so we are looking for someone to leave an awesome first impression to our candidates and provide them with the best experience. We are looking for someone who is eager and excited to grow his/her career in recruiting.
Here’s what you will do:
- Act as point of contact for candidates: Coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required. Make sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Host candidates onsite/virtual onsite and provide the best candidate experience possible.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to understand job requirements, function and fits for the organization.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, Facebook, Alumni list and alternative search techniques.
- Use our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- Keep track of the recruiting pipeline and generate weekly reports to reflect the status of the hiring process.
Here’s the background we’d like you to have:
- Obsessed with candidate experience: we see our candidates as our guests, and we are their hosts. Your job is to ensure a smooth interview experience.
- Detail and process oriented. You must have exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
- Able to take initiative to keep interviews running on time, persuade people to get their feedback in a timely manner, and nudge the recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Suite products.
- BA/BS equivalent and 1+ years of experience in technical sourcing/coordination in a high volume environment (search firm or in-house recruiting team)
We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. We are open to remote workers in the U.S. as long as you are okay with working in Pacific Standard Time.