Business Analysis Intern
United States /
Landing AI – Business /
Landing AI is an artificial intelligence company that is helping other enterprises transform for the age of AI. We are applying AI to multiple industries, starting from manufacturing, agriculture and healthcare. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
Here’s what you will do:
- Carry out market research. Explore different sectors that use computer vision, and synthesize for the Landing AI leadership team a high-level analysis of the sector and potential of LandingLens expanding into that sector.
- Build a business case. For the business sectors or ideas that seem promising, you will be responsible for building a case for the business, including building a TAM/SAM/SOM analysis, initial business model and initial GTM strategy, and compiling a pitch deck-like document that synthesizes the main thesis of LandingLens application in that vertical.
- Customer interviews to carry out product validation.
- Assist with sales into new verticals as part of market validation. As part of proving out demand in a new vertical, you will assist with selling LAndingLens into that new vertical.
- Execute deep analysis in the biosciences vertical. We will explore a variety of verticals, but one that we wish specifically to include in the analysis is biosciences.
Here’s the background you should have:
- MBA degree (or current enrollment in MBA program) from top tier programs with superior academic performance, or equivalent business experience.
- Able to work well with senior executives in way that makes efficient use of their time
- Technical undergraduate degree (engineering, math, science, and/or computer science)
- Market research experience including competitive market mapping, trend analysis and TAM/SAM/SOM analysis.
- AI and/or ML knowledge at a conceptual level at a minimumNatural analytical abilityExcellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bonus if you have:
- Product experience at a tech company or a hi-tech start-up
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please take the time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in our candidates.
This is a full time three-month internship position. Although we are headquartered in Palo Alto, we are open to remote workers as long as they are within a 3 hour time zone difference to California (PDT / GMT -7).