VP of Sales
United States /
Landing AI – Business /
Landing AI delivers the leading data-centric AI, no-code platform for computer vision. Our flagship product, LandingLens, uses cutting-edge AI technology to enable computer vision applications to be built and deployed 10x faster than before, thereby creating significant ROI. Our deep learning technology excels particularly in subtle or nuanced inspection problems where traditional rules-based machine vision does not work, and our proprietary data-centric AI technology helps our customers to achieve higher accuracy than other tools. Landing AI is looking for a VP of Sales. In this role, you will build and lead the company’s revenue-generating function including business development, sales engineering, and partnerships. This is a hands-on sales and management role, in which you will be creating, optimizing, and iterating on the sales pipeline while growing the team.
Here is what you will do:
- Consistently manage and maintain a high-quality pipeline that is sufficient to cover the revenue plan.
- Hit quarterly and yearly profit and revenue targets.
- Hire and develop a growing international team of sales reps including account executives, SDRs, sales engineers, sales operations, and sales enablement.
- Develop sales training and onboarding programs to ramp new personnel.
- Create new and sustain existing senior relationships.
- Establish sales processes to serve SMB, mid-market, and enterprise customers across industries.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly sales plans and targets to strategize resource allocation with the leadership team.
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success to drive product onboarding features and improve the conversion of marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) and product-qualified leads (PQLs).
- Work with Product and Engineering to drive product requirements based on customer calls and features to improve sales conversion.
- Use data and analytics to track problem areas and drive further efficiencies including shortening sales cycles, increasing ARRs, and increasing conversion rates.
- Work with resellers/partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Travel throughout the USA.
Here is the background we'd like you:
- Have 15+ years of Sales experience at B2B SaaS companies with at least 7+ years in senior leadership positions with a successful track record of business development at a VC-backed technology company.
- Have 3 + years of experience within AI or Computer Vision (especially startups), or high technology-related industries is preferred.
- Are a great executive peer and partner to other Landing AI internal functional leaders and organizations, especially Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing; you bring a team-oriented approach.
- Bring a strong customer EQ: you develop key relationships, and understand. issues/opportunities, drive value and experience and communicate effectively.
- Have led regionally and globally diverse teams.
- Bring a servant-leader approach to management; you care about your team and their success both as a group and as individuals.
- Bring strong operational discipline with an analytical, process-oriented mindset and a data-based approach to decision-making and assessment.
- You are an excellent communicator, written and verbal, internally and externally.
- Enjoy building strategy and then working hands-on to execute.
- Have the ability to recruit, lead, motivate, coach, and assess high-performance professional services, customer success, training, and support teams.
Landing AI Benefits:
- Health: Our people and their dependents* are covered by comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Environment: We provide an allowance for you to set up a workstation however you want.
- Wellness: We offer a fitness stipend to be used on well-being and fitness programs.
- Lifelong learning: With an education stipend, you are encouraged to keep learning and growing.
- PTO: We provided generous paid time off* so you can strive toward a balanced lifestyle.
- Retirement: We offer a 401k matching plan to help you plan for your future!
- Events: We love having fun! We set up regular virtual and in-person events to connect with each other.
- Global Citizen: Our people reside in North America, Latin America, and Asia. Come and join our global network!
*Subject to country of employment
To be successful at Landing AI, you will have to fit well with our Landing AI Principles. Please
take the time to read and understand them as they define who we are and what we look for in
Although we are headquartered in Palo Alto CA, We are open to remote workers in the U.S. as
long as you are within a 1 to 2-time zone difference to California (PDT / GMT -7).
Note: Landing AI provides flexibility and choice in the working arrangement for most roles, including remote and/or in-office roles. We have a market-based pay structure that varies by location. The base pay for this position is dependent on work location, as well as the knowledge, skills, and experience of the candidate. In addition to base pay, this role is eligible for bonus or commission and benefits and may be eligible for equity.
Base Pay Range: SF Bay Area, Seattle Metro, and New York City Metro Area Base Pay Range: $200,000 - $250,000 per year