43230 Columbus, Ohio /
Corporate – 3 Limited Parkway /
We are looking for a dynamic Payroll Administrator to assist in the payroll process for one of our newly-acquired companies' corporate as well as field employees. The individual will partner with the HR team to administer the full payroll process for our 2000 employees in North America.
- Own the full payroll process for our corporate and field employees in the US (~300) and Canada (~1700)
- Ensure compliance with the federal, state and local legal requirements
- Complete the auditing of payrolls every pay period and ensure its accuracy
- Quickly identify potential illegal actions and submissions, document them as needed
- Ensure that all hourly employees’ timecards are accurate, in compliant with laws and other legal standards
- Educate the employees, raise awareness of the compliance of the standards
- Process owner for Global Payroll and Time & Attendance providing clear global strategy, standard processes, expectations, oversight and strong stakeholder management.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by ensuring policies and procedures are documented in a timely basis.
- Manage outsourced vendors to ensure compliance with processes, requirements and laws and service expectations.
- Partner with the IT department and resolve any technical payroll issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field
- At least 3+ years of payroll experience for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Canadian Payroll experience a BIG PLUS
- Proficiency with payroll software (Namely, Payworks)
- Familiarity with other systems (HRCloud, bSwift, etc…)
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Strong current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment