Technical Project Manager (Internal)
Last Energy – Engineering /
Last Energy seeks a highly skilled Technical Project Manager (Internal) to contribute to Last Energy's growth and help us maintain and improve our business processes.
The primary focus of this position is to oversee progress and project tracking for our engineering team, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and meet high-quality standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Project manage the internal engineering design team, ensuring maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Develop project roadmaps (Gantt Charts) with cross-dependencies across a variety of engineering disciplines
- Coordinate internal resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that team members adhere to project requirements
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed, escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Perform daily check-ins with engineers to assure progress towards deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required, in an Engineering-related field strongly preferred
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Experience managing and collaborating with strategic stakeholders
- Strong command of Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Google Suite preferred
- Extensive experience using Gantt charts
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Asana, or Smartsheet
- CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) and PMP (Project Management Professional) certifications are a plus
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, in an effective manner to the intended audience
- Ability to think critically, creatively solve problems, deal with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently
- Well-organized with meticulous attention to detail
Last Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.