Senior Front-end Engineer
Engineering – Front-end /
We at Last9 are building an SRE platform that makes running software at scale, fun, and embarrassingly easy. Our platform removes the toil from everyday operations and makes finding the root cause & preventing failures a matter of few clicks.
We are looking for a senior engineer to join our team and spearhead the frontend of our product.
She will have a direct impact on the customer experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities in our product. She'll work as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. She'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love. She is in charge of reviewing the implementation of applications following code standards and style guides. She sets the workflows for her team that guarantees everyone uses the same tooling; having scalability, maintainability, and robustness as her goals. Analysis and building of UI Pattern Libraries (Design Systems, UI Kits, etc.) will be part of her daily work.
- Spec, build, test, and deliver new features while improving the performance and quality of the Last9 platform.
- Run test-harness to guarantee the structure, integrity, and design of the application.
- Solve complex CSS, HTML, and User Interface compatibility issues across browsers.
- Implement front-end development workflows: building systems, dependency management, quality checkers (linting), etc.
- Ability to push things over the line, ship awesome features, and delight customers.
- She is comfortable with Responsive Web Design and Development and whips up beautiful code in React.
- She has strong product and design sensibilities and has an obsessive attention to detail.
- She has a get-things-done attitude and deep empathy for users and fellow teammates.
- She can write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- She can understand complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- She has a strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration
If this excites you, and you are keen to join our team and help craft our frontend, we would love to hear from you!
Last9 is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity. All aspects of employment will be decided based on qualifications, merit, competence, performance, and business needs.